Apple Pie French Toast
Can make 4 to 6 servings
2 massive eggs
1 cup almond milk or 2% milk
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon Club House Floor Cinnamon, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
1 big multi-grain baguette, reduce into 1-inch thick slices
3 tablespoons salted butter, divided
2 Gala apples, cored and lower into ½-inch thick wedges
½ cup apple cider
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Vanilla or simple Greek yogurt (optional)
1. Whisk eggs with milk, sugar, and ½ teaspoon each Club House Floor Cinnamon and vanilla extract in a significant baking dish. Arrange baguette slices in egg mixture. Soak for 10 minutes, flipping slices midway by.
2. Meanwhile, soften 2 tablespoons butter with remaining ½ teaspoon Club Dwelling Ground Cinnamon in a large non-adhere frying pan set above medium warmth. Add apples. Cook dinner, stirring generally, until apples are tender, 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Whisk apple cider with maple syrup and remaining ½ teaspoon vanilla extract in a measuring cup. Pour about apples. Deliver to a simmer, stirring generally, until eventually sauce is a bit thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Set apart, masking with a lid to preserve warm.
4. Melt ½ tablespoon butter in a different massive non-adhere frying pan set more than medium warmth. Insert half the baguette slices. Cook dinner until finally golden, 2 to 3 minutes per aspect. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining ½ tbsp butter and baguette slices.
5. Organize French toast on plates, then major with warm apple combination. Add a dollop of yogurt, then sprinkle with far more Club Property Floor Cinnamon, if wanted.