1lb boneless ribeye steak
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon Club Dwelling Garlic Powder
½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly floor
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 white onion, finely diced
2 bell peppers, finely diced
6 major reduce buns
½ cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon Club Dwelling Garlic Powder
1 tablespoon Club House Parsley Flakes
120g provolone, sliced
1. Location the ribeye steak in the freezer for 25 minutes. When chilly, clear away and slice as thinly as doable with a sharp knife.
2. Transfer steak slices to a mixing bowl, then period with the salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of the Club Dwelling garlic powder. Mix perfectly, then set aside.
3. Up coming make the garlic bread buns. Combine the melted butter, 1 teaspoon Club Property garlic powder, and dried parsley flakes together then use a pastry brush to utilize to each aspect of the buns.
4. Toast the buns in a forged-iron skillet on medium small warmth for 3-5 minutes, flipping from time to time, until finally each individual facet is golden brown and crispy. Eliminate and set aside on a baking sheet.
5. Making use of the exact cast-iron, increase the 2 tablespoons of olive oil and boost the heat to substantial. When really scorching insert the steak slices and allow to sear aggressively. Cook, undisturbed for 4-5 minutes, then flip and cook for an more moment. Transfer the steak to a plate, and allow the pan to cool somewhat off of the warmth, leaving the residual beef fats inside.
5. Then include the onions and peppers. Season with an further pinch of salt and pepper, along with the excess 1 teaspoon Club Home garlic powder. Cook dinner on medium warmth for 3-4 minutes, then insert back again the steak and take out from the warmth.
6. Convert on your broiler to superior. Fill every single bun with the steak, onion, and pepper combination. Leading each sandwich with a slice of provolone, then broil for 1-2 minutes.
7. When cheese is melted and bubbly, eliminate and garnish with additional dried parsley. Delight in!