Will make: 2 servings
Prep time: 20
Cook dinner time: 10 min
1 boneless, skinless hen breast (200 g)
1/3 cup almond flour
3/4 teaspoon Club House Smoked Paprika
1/2 teaspoon table salt
3/4 teaspoon Club Property Onion Powder
1/2 teaspoon Club Household Garlic Powder
Sweet And Bitter Paprika Sauce
½ cup apricot jam (125 mL)
2 tablespoons h2o
2 tablespoons white vinegar
2 teaspoons honey
1 tsp lemon juice
½ teaspoon cornstarch
½ teaspoon soy sauce
¼ teaspoon Club House Smoked Paprika
¼ teaspoon Club Household Garlic Powder
¼ tsp table salt
1. Lower the chicken evenly into two-bite rectangles, ½-inch thick.
2. Combine the almond flour, Club House Smoked Paprika, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in a shallow dish with a fork, crushing any lumps.
3. In a individual dish, conquer the egg with the fork.
4. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
5. Coat each and every rooster piece in the beaten egg, adopted by the almond flour mixture.
6. Put the chicken in a solitary layer in the air-fryer basket.
7. Prepare dinner the chicken in the air fryer till the nuggets are golden brown and achieve an internal temperature of 164°F (74°C), about 8 minutes. Flip halfway via cooking.
8. Blend the apricot jam, water, vinegar, honey, lemon juice, cornstarch, soy sauce, Club Property Smoked Paprika, garlic powder, and salt in a blender right until smooth.
9. Transfer to a compact saucepan and provide to a boil above medium-high warmth, stirring constantly.
10. Cut down warmth to medium-small and permit the sauce simmer until a little thickened, about 5 minutes. (It thickens far more as it cools.)
11. Serve the hen nuggets with the sweet-and-bitter paprika sauce.