OnlyFans Creators Are Experiencing Payout Problems

OnlyFans Creators Are Enduring Payout Challenges

When end users subscribe to an OnlyFans creator, a “third-celebration payment provider” gets the membership resources and promptly deducts a 20% cost, which goes instantly to OnlyFans, according to the platform’s terms of assistance. The remaining 80% goes to the creator, who can opt for the way they’d choose to get the funds. Most elect to immediately deposit their earnings into their financial institution accounts — and this process seems to have been the a person impacted by the new “technical difficulties.”

In its assertion, OnlyFans advised Cayuga Media that through the time period of time when payouts could not be accessed, creators experienced the option of making use of other varieties of payment. But the men and women interviewed by Cayuga Media reported that those people selections are limited — and generally undesirable.

“I simply cannot help save and pay out hire with a pay as you go MasterCard,” stated Canadian OnlyFans creator Girl Jay Cherie, who is at the moment ready for additional than $2,000 to be transferred to her bank account. Other people interviewed by Cayuga Media expressed worry about the alternate payment techniques, some of which have been completely mysterious to them, these as e-wallet firms Skrill and Paxum.

Endeavours to take care of payment issues have been discouraged, creators stated, by OnlyFans’ buyer assist, which quite a few described as “nonexistent.” Communications are facilitated only through an inside “ticket” procedure and via e mail. Crucially, there’s no cellular phone number to hook up specifically with shopper support reps.

“I come to feel like it’s a robotic just copying and pasting,” Olivia Haze, a 20-year-outdated creator from Ontario, Canada, reported of her communications with OnlyFans support workers. “They’re just repeating the exact same message in excess of and above and not actually reading what I’m indicating.”

Babie named it “absolutely ridiculous” that OnlyFans does not have a customer helpline. “If you’re a million-dollar platform, you have to have some way that folks can really call you and chat to someone,” she reported, “not just electronic mail and wait around 24 hours, or open up a ticket and then have it be overlooked.”

It is even a difficulty for best-earning creators on the platform. GoAskAlice, a 28-yr-outdated Canadian intercourse worker, is in the top 1% of OnlyFans account holders but however put in two months in again-and-forth with the firm attempting to accessibility the income in her two online accounts — a sum of far more than $20,000. (As of push time, she has been equipped to income out the revenue in just one of her accounts but is nonetheless waiting for the $3,000 in her 2nd OnlyFans account to be transferred.)

“Creators have acquired this corporation so substantially funds and to not have aid that will remedy your email messages and your issues, to not have a 1-800 number we can simply call, to just be relying on a handful of [customer service] employees… It is annoying,” GoAskAlice claimed. “It’s truly annoying to see this business, this empire, that has so much funds and so considerably ability in the field, not exhibiting up for the creators.”